BONSHINE 60 K –
Each softgel contains – Cholecalciferol 60,000 IU
BONSHINE 2 K –
Each softgel contains – Cholecalciferol 2000 IU
- Cholecalciferol, also known as Vitamin D3.
- It is a fat soluble vitamin and also a pro-hormone.
- Automatically produced by our skin when we expose ourselves to direct sunlight.
- Vitamin D influences virtually every cell in our body, and is easily one of nature’s most potent cancer fighters.
- Receptors that respond to vitamin D have been found in nearly every type of human cell, from your bones to our brain.
BENEFITS OF BONSHINE –
- BONSHINE helps in the absorption of calcium which is very important for the bones and teeth.
- It helps to make bones strong and prevents various bone disorders such as rickets, arthritis and osteomalacia.
- BONSHINE also helps to boost the immune system, keep the cells healthy, and reduce cancer as well.
ADVANTAGES OF CHOLECALCIFEROL SUPPLEMENTS –
- You are able to generate the required amount of cholecalciferol.
- This is great for those people who do not want to go outside in the sun because even though the sunlight produces vitamin D3, the harmful rays are also dangerous for the skin.
- It reduces inflammation and provides great relief.
- These supplements are good for older people because in the old age, the body is not able to generate the same level of cholecalciferol as it used to before and that is many old people tend to have arthritis. Taking these supplements provides them with great pain relief.
- In pregnancy, vitamin D is an important nutrient for the growth and development of the baby’s bones.